Hi Alekhya -
Basically, connection Pool in Weblogic is used for DB connection and Connection Factory in Weblogic in used to make the connection with third party application/Service provider .
Please correct me if I have understood it correctly.
Thanks for writing to us!
PFB for the answer to your query.
Connection Pool is some thing like a pool of database connection maintained at one place so that an application or client can use it whenever it requires.
A client uses connection factory to create a connection with a service provider i.e generally JMS.Mainly this is used for Setting Up a JMS Application.
Thanks and Regards,
[AK] Please find the steps for OHS Error customize page
1. First, you create customize page and developed it under <ORACLE_INSTANCE>/config/OHS/<component_name>/htdocs. Just make sure the size of the page should be more than 50 KB.
2. Now Open the OHS httpd.conf file located at <ORACLE_INSTANCE>/config/OHS/<component_name>
3. search in the editor like ‘ErrorDocument 403’ which can be seen as commented text and Next to the commented text line, add the below lines for configuring the Error Pages as error403Page.html are deployed in OHS htdocs.
3) Save the changes to the httpd.conf file.
4) Restart OHS server
<ORACLE_INSTANCE>/bin/opmnctl restartproc ias-component=<component-type>
5) Also you check the error 403 or 404 for apache and add the page for that as well and trace the HTTP Headers as well to check the changes and where the error is coming
[AK] seems like in your moveplan.xml file the instance home path is different, can you please check again the moveplan.xml file and see the instance path if you found the path is different then take the backup of moveplan.xml file and change in file and then run the copyconfig to reflect the changes please