Kirti Jain

<BEA-331210> <Skip SIP related logic, because error occurs when parsing sip related annotations of "oamconsole#11.1.2.0.0"

One of Our Existing Trainee from Oracle Access Manager Training was hitting the issue while he was starting the OAM Admin server. 

Question: Hello just finished installation of O, migrated the security store. This is what I see when I start the admin server. Any comments? The heap is set at 4g with perm size of 2gAM

<Error>

For more information please enable logging for oracle.adf.share.ADFContext at FINEST level.> 
<13-Jul-2018 2:55:34 o'clock PM EDT> <Warning> <oracle.adf.share.http.ServletADFContext> <BEA-000000> <Found oracle.adf.share.DefaultContext sticking to oldContext, while the current application is em> 
<13-Jul-2018 2:55:34 o'clock PM EDT> <Warning> <oracle.adf.share.http.ServletADFContext> <BEA-000000> <Found oracle.adf.share.DefaultContext sticking to oldContext, while the current application is em> 
<13-Jul-2018 2:55:34 o'clock PM EDT> <Warning> <org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.GlobalConfiguratorImpl> <BEA-000000> <Configurator services already initialized.> 
<13-Jul-2018 2:57:44 o'clock PM EDT> <Error> <WLSS.Setup> <BEA-331210> <Skip SIP related logic, because error occurs when parsing sip related annotations of "oamconsole#11.1.2.0.0"
com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.setup.SipAnnotationParsingException: 
	at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.setup.SipAnnotationData.<init>(SipAnnotationData.java:155)
	at com.bea.wcp.sip.util.DeploymentUtil.getOrCreateAnnotationData(DeploymentUtil.java:70)
	at com.bea.wcp.sip.util.DeploymentUtil.isSipModule(DeploymentUtil.java:96)
	at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.SipServerTailModule$1.visit(SipServerTailModule.java:127)
	at com.bea.wcp.sip.engine.server.SipServerTailModule.visitAllContexts(SipServerTailModule.java:112)
	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "com.ziclix.python.sql.Jython22DataHandler.setJDBCObject(Ljava/sql/PreparedStatement;ILorg/python/core/PyObject;I)V" the class loader (instance of weblogic/utils/classloaders/GenericClassLoader) of the current class, com/ziclix/python/sql/Jython22DataHandler, and its superclass loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader), have different Class objects for the type l/PreparedStatement;ILorg/python/core/PyObject;I)V used in the signature

Error_BEA_331210.jpeg

just finished installation of oam, migrated the security store. This is what I see when I start the admin server. Any comments? The heap is set at 4g with perm size of 2g

[AK] :  To Fix the issue of SIP while starting Admin server, make sure you do not select the SIP "Basic Weblogic SIP server Domain" at the time of template selection when you configure the domain. 

image.png.b236d8416dbcecfe3d60d563b1688fa0.png

The Template Basic Weblogic SIP Server Domain should be "unchecked".